Allan Jenkins provides communication counsel and support to senior managers and communicators with strategic counsel, tactical support, and personal coaching & group training.
Successful communication helps you make your business strategy a success. Allan Jenkins helps you:
- Develop communication strategy that supports your business strategy.
- Develop communication programs to investors, media, employees, customers and other stakeholders.
- Successfully introduce social media so you can have richer conversations with customers and staff.
- Set up issues management programs – and respond to crises.
- Develop communication measurement plans.
- Mesh online and offline communication.
- Establish a more effective communication team.
Sound strategy is only the first step to communication success: execution matters just as much! Allan Jenkins:
- Writes and edits annual reports/reviews, articles, press kits, advertising brochures, white papers, etc.
- Develops media Q&As, and carries out media training.
- Writes and edits key presentations and speeches.
- Plans and moderates workshops, seminars, and focus groups.
Personal coaching & group training
Everyone can communicate more effectively. Allan Jenkins provides both 1-to-1 coaching and group training to help you and your team put your messages across successfully.
Allan Jenkins creates tailored coaching or training sessions for your company, ranging from 1-hour keynote talks to multi-session personal/group development workshops. Here’s what recent clients have wanted to learn:
- Plan with Logic… Deliver with Passion
- Think Before You Write: Planning Focused, Persuasive Reports, Presentations, and Proposals
- Make Data Come Alive: Turn Dry Number Into Visuals That Motivate!
- Know Your Audience: 10 Steps to Improving Any Presentation
- How Successful Organizations are Using Social Media to Listen, Learn and Converse
- The Home Office Doesn’t Understand Us: Improving Employee Communication Across Borders
- Communication Measurement: How to Measure What Matters
Contact me & let’s have a talk about more effective communication!